Sometimes the best things in life are the simplest, right? These ribs are it. A lot of times with BBQ, I find people want to do this fancy rub on their meat, and really it's great but not always needed.
Slap Ya Mama cajun seasoning has a blend of spices. They work so well with this BBQ pork. You won't have to mix up a rub or marinade. Just sprinkle (as light or heavy as you want) and throw it on the grill!
- Slap ya mama cajun seasoning
- Season both sides of the Ribs with Slap Ya Mama cajun seasoning
- We have a 6 burner pit- put on the right 3 burners on high
- Sear each side of the ribs
- Place off the heat and close the lid to the BBQ pit
- Cook until it is at the correct temperature (190-205 for juicy ribs)