Buffalo ranch chicken spinach wrap
This little wrap is so good y'all. In college, a friend and I would go to Applebee's and I loved the chicken wrap they had.
I haven't had that wrap in over 13 years, but now I've made my own at home I can enjoy.
- 1 lb chicken fingers (use my recipe here) This will be enough to make 3-4 nice sized wraps- put about 3-4 strips per wrap
- 2 tbsp diced tomatoes per wrap
- 1/2 tbsp diced red onion per wrap
- 1 tbsp Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing sauce per wrap
- 1/2 tbsp Ranch dressing per wrap
- shredded lettuce
- 1/8 cup shredded cheese per wrap
- 1 tbsp bacon bits per wrap
Fry chicken fingers per recipe here and set aside
Warm up the spinach wrap for about 15 seconds
I put the lettuce first and add from there, ending with the chicken and sauces on top
Wrap it up burrito style
Slice in half and enjoy