Fried shrimp is such an easy dinner. Once you get past being intimidated by frying, it's an easy process that produces great food at home.
This is a simple recipe, but sometimes less is more. If you want a little more spice, add cayenne to your batter mix.
- 1 lb peeled deveined shrimp
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tbsp slap ya mama cajun seasoning
- Heat oil that you will fry in to 365
- In a medium bowl place the flour and slap ya mama together and mix well
- Place peeled shrimp in the batter and toss it around
- In batches, cook the shrimp until golden