fried shrimp wraps with spicy coleslaw
How many ways can you say yummy?
Well. Jummy has to be my favorite one out of those!
Anyways. What I mean to say is... This is YUMMY Y'ALL!
Make it. Eat it. Enjoy it. Bye!
- Shrimp (about a pound)
- Slap ya mama fish fry
- 1 large tomato
- 1 avocado
- Oil for frying
- Flour tortilla
- Spicy Coleslaw
- 16oz bag of coleslaw
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp slap ya mama hot blend seasoning
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 small onion sliced
- Make coleslaw and set aside
- Prepare your shrimp
- if they are store bought, make sure they are peeled and deveined
- if you buy them whole, pop the heads and peel, devein them
- rinse shrimp under cold water
- put in a bowl and set aside
- In a bowl, place about 1/2 cup of slap ya mama fish fry
- Place a few shrimp at a time in the batter and toss around until all covered
- Place in hot oil and fry until golden, do not overfry or they will be chewy and tough
- When the shrimp are done
- get a tortilla wrap
- place a few shrimp in
- place a tsp or 2 of coleslaw
- place some chopped tomatoes
- place an avocado, sliced
- wrap it up!