Y'all know that freezer garlic bread just does not cut it. Don't do it!
I know it's so tempting to buy it because it's easy to just throw in the oven, but nothing compares to the taste of making your own garlic butter and putting it on french bread.
It is actually quicker to make your own butter and cook it than that freezer bread anyway!
- 1/3 loaf of french bread
- 1 stick of butter softened
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 3 tbsp chopped garlic
- Sea Salt flakes- I like the chunky salt for this one because I sprinkle it on top when it is done, but you could always add a little bit of regular salt (link at bottom for the salt I use)
- Put your softened butter in a bowl
- Add all ingredients but salt
- Mix well
- Cut 1/3 section of your french bread off
- Split it in half lengthways
- Spread the butter evenly out
- Bake on 350 until the sides are golden
- Sprinkle on flaked salt
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!