Garlic Scalloped Potatoes
Garlic, creamy, rich and yummy potatoes. When I first got married, and even before, I used to buy these in the box. You know that box stuff. Super easy and fast, but not as good. You can't beat making food from scratch.
You'll surely want to add this dish to your side rotation!
- Potatoes sliced thinly
- Chopped garlic (about 4 tbsp)
- Shredded parmesan (about 10 tbsp)
- salt and pepper
- 1 pint of heavy cream
- This can be as little as you want or as much as you want, I will give you directions per layer.
- Butter your dish or spray with nonstick spray
- Lay out a layer of potatoes
- Salt and Pepper them
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp of parmesan on top
- Sprinkle around 1 tbsp of chopped garlic on top
- Repeat for each layer
- On the last layer (top) go ahead and pour on your heavy cream
- Sprinkle on salt and pepper
- Bake covered for about an hour (depends on size dish you use) or until done at 350
- Take out and sprinkle on a layer of parmesan
- Uncover and bake for 10 minutes (don't let it brown too much)