lemon roasted green beans
Any vegetable roasted is a good vegetable, in my opinion. It brings out a nice sweetness, and who doesn't really love that?!
Lemons and green beans compliment each other, so of course they are there too.
- 2 lbs fresh green beans (trimmed)
- 2 lemons
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat oven to 425
- Clean and trim green beans
- Spread them out on a baking sheet
- Cut the lemons and squeeze the juice over the green beans
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top
- Roast for about 20 minutes or until tender