make ahead yogurt parfaits
My kids love parfaits. Well hell, we all love them here! This is such an easy grab and go on busy mornings when we are rushing out the door but they swear they'll starve to death if they don't immediately eat. You can put these in cute little mason jars too, I just happened to have these cups from a party we had, so I wanted to use them up.
Anyways, it's just about layering. You can add any ingredients that you love!
- Yogurt (Whole milk/whole fat)
- Brown sugar
- Granola- My favorite is the brand "Kind"- I use the Oat and Honey clusters, mainly for allergy reasons but it is super tasty too
- Any of your favorite fruit
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top of the fruit
- granola clusters
- Let it sit in the fridge until you are ready to grab it
- The brown sugar will marry into the fruit and everything will taste divine!