nola red roasted potato wedges
I love roasted potatoes! Especially when they are yukon gold. They are so buttery and creamy. Just perfect. Every carb lovers dream!
I am on a Seasonality Spices kick right now. I have been using their "Nola Red" anywhere and everywhere I can! It is so tasty. New Orleans never felt so right.
- 5-6 medium yukon potatoes, cut into wedges, peeled as desired
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Nola Red Spice
- 2 tsp chopped rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place cut potatoes in a large bowl and mix around with the olive oil and all spices
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Spread out the potatoes on the baking sheet, do not overlap them
- Cook for about 30 minutes or until done