rosemary red pork tenderloin
Pork tenderloin is one of my go to pieces of meat. I just adore it.
Well, this week I received a new spice, "Nola Red" from Seasonality Spices. I love this blend and want to put it to use on so many things!
Anyways, this week I pulled out a pork tenderloin from the freezer and cooked it one night. The flavors are subtle but delightful.
- 1 pork tenderloin (Usually comes in a 2-pack here, I just used one and was approximately 2lbs)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Nola Red Spice (or cajun seasoning- slap ya mama)
- 2 tsp chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 stick butter
- Heat oven to 350
- In a dutch oven, heat oil on medium high
- Season both sides of the pork tenderloin with Nola Red, salt and rosemary
- Sear every side of the pork tenderloin
- Cube butter and put it around the pork tenderloin
- Cover with lid and place in the oven
- Cook for about 25 minutes and check internal temp