I love heat. This is my favorite way to make coleslaw if I am going to use it on a sandwich. It adds more punch to the sandwich or wrap, along with texture. You're more than welcome to not put it on anything and eat it straight, but beware and ready for the kick because it's spicy y'all!
- 16oz bag of coleslaw
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp slap ya mama hot blend seasoning
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 small onion sliced
- Mix all together in a large bowl
- Allow to sit for 2 hours in the fridge before serving
- *Gets hotter the next day, so be prepared!