spicy corn dip
Have you ever had people decide they were coming to visit last minute? This is a perfect appetizer to put out for everyone to snack on.
It's so simple to make you can mix it up 5 minutes before they ring your doorbell.
- 2 cans of mexican corn
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (start with 1/4 and work your way up, you may want more than 1/2 tsp!)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp slap ya mama seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Drain the cans of mexican corn
- Mix all ingredients together and stir well
- Adjust seasonings to taste
- Use tortilla chips to dip
- Sprinkle more cayenne on top, if you dare, and serve!