chocolate chocolate chip muffins
Y'all know by now muffins are my thang.
I love them.
They are the perfect excuse to eat naughty things for breakfast.
Heavens, what a great way to start off the day... eating chocolate!
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Makes 20 muffins
- Heat oven to 400 and place rack in the middle
- Spray your muffin tin or paper liners
- Sift together all dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Add in the chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, add wet ingredients and mix well
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredient bowl
- Mix until combined
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 the way
- Cook for about 18-20 minutes