Easy Fried Eggs
Fried Eggs. My husband and father's favorite. At one time I was really intimidated to cook them. However, in all honestly they are very easy to cook if you have the right pan. The best pan to cook these in is a non stick pan or a cast iron that is very seasoned.
I love to cook these with a little avocado oil in my pan. Avocado oil is great for high heat and has no flavor to it.
- avocado oil (about 2 tbsp)
- Heat your skillet on medium high
- Add the avocado oil to the skillet
- Crack your egg right over the skillet
- Cook for about 3-5 minutes until all the white part is cooked
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top and serve!