Ham and Egg Croissant
So, this isn't really a "recipe", but just an idea. There are times I think we just need "ideas" to help us along the way. Maybe you're in a egg rut or oatmeal rut for breakfast and you think that's all you can do because you're in a hurry. But this is just as fast and tasty. It's very filling and a great change up for breakfast. The croissant is soft and buttery, much nicer to bite into than a biscuit sandwich.
- Scrambled Eggs
- Heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Deli ham sliced medium thickness
- American Cheese
- Scramble Eggs. Place desired amount of eggs in a bowl and whisk them with salt and pepper. Add a splash of heavy cream and whisk well.
- In a sauté pan, melt a tablespoon of butter and poor in your eggs.
- The secret to perfect scrambled eggs, is to always keep them moving.
- When done, place to the side.
- Assemble your sandwich.
- Split the croissant in half.
- Add the ham on the bottom.
- Add the eggs on top of the ham.
- Place a piece of cheese on top of the eggs.
- Close the sandwich and put it in the oven on 350 for about 2-5 minutes, watch it does not get too golden- you just want your cheese to melt.