ham and asparagus frittata
I love frittatas! They are one of my favorite breakfasts.
Add veggies that will be going bad soon.
Cook the night before so you just have to reheat it in the morning.
Enjoy a balanced, healthy and tasty breakfast!
- 1 lb asparagus (woody part cut off)
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp slap ya mama
- Diced asparagus (save tips to put on top)- about 1 cup
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/3 cup diced onions
- 12 eggs
- Dice asparagus to size and set aside
- Beat eggs in a bowl and set aside
- Heat oven to 350
- Melt butter in a pan
- Add onions and sauté down
- Add asparagus, salt, and slap ya mama seasoning
- Add ham
- Cook down together for a few minutes
- Mix cheese with eggs
- Pour cheese mixture into the pan
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until set in the middle