apple cider glazed pork chops
Pork chops=life. We love pork chops over here. I grew up loving pork chops.
It is such a flavorful piece of meat that is priced just right at the grocery most of the time.
While growing up at home, we would always have fried pork chops. It is still the way my dad prefers them.
When staying here after surgery, I told him I was stuffing some pork chops... He was so confused.
"With what?" "Why?" Were the questions he asked.
Until he ate it, then he licked his plate plum clean. You will do the same with these pork chops!
- 7 pork chops (Can use 6 or 8 and keep measurements same)
- slap ya mama cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 cups apple cider vinegar
- 5 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp creole mustard
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- Season each side of pork chop with salt, pepper and slap ya mama (All just lightly)
- Heat oil in pan- medium heat
- Place each pork chop in pan and cook on each side until golden and done
- Remove pork chops and drain grease, except 2 tsp
- Add garlic and sauté until fragrant
- Add apple cider, brown sugar and mustard
- Allow to cook down and reduce, it will become a thick sauce
- Place pork chops in sauce after it is thickened and allow the sauce to coat each chop