grilled cajun chicken tenders
I love grilled meat. Do you? I'm not sure that you could grill something that I wouldn't enjoy! These tenders are super easy and just take a few minutes. Mix up some spices and throw those babies on the grill!
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 2 tbsp cajun seasoning (slap ya mama)
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp blackened seasoning (Zatarains)
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- Olive Oil
- Lay chicken in a baking pan or on a cookie sheet
- Drizzle olive oil on top and toss them around
- Mix the seasonings together in a small bowl
- Sprinkle on top of chicken
- For this, we used our grill mats. The chicken stays together better (No sticking to the grill grates) and it also cooks evenly. A lot of times we find when we cook chicken tenders on the grill alone, the tips will burn.
- Grill until proper internal temp is reached