Sheet pan chicken thighs
I am all about easy and tasty dinners. These thighs definitely make that list! They are full of flavor and that skin, y'all. Oh that skin. It is so succulent and tasty. It crisps up perfectly in the oven, making hardly any mess for you to clean after!
- 6 chicken thighs
- 2 tsp slap ya mama (local cajun seasoning)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Olive oil
- Rub each thigh with olive oil
- Mix all seasonings together
- Sprinkle each thigh with seasoning
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 425 for about 40 minutes or until skin is crispy and done
Easy peasy right?!