seafood boil cajun fries
So, if you know anything about a cajun seafood boil, you know that we always throw in red potatoes and corn to boil with whatever seafood is in the pot. A lot of times we make a spicy potato salad with the left over potatoes, but lately I find myself frying them.
Man, they are so good! We all love them.
- Red potatoes left over from a boil (or you can boil them using the same mixture I use to make my
- Oil for frying
- Slap ya mama cajun seasoning
- Heat oil (if doing it in a pot, make sure you can fill it at least 2 inches to cover the potatoes)
- Cut the potatoes into 4's
- Place in hot oil in small batches
- Take them out and place on a paper towel-lined plate
- Sprinkle with slap ya mama seasoning