crispy baked wings
Y'all will be pleasantly surprised with my recipe for these baked wings!
They are so good you won't miss them being fried. Fried food is life down here, so to say these are just as great... you know they must be!
They are tasty all by their little self or you can add my sauce which is posted below as well.
- 3lbs chicken wings
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp slap ya mama seasoning
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl and toss around chicken in the mixture
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and place an oven safe wire rack on the pan
- Line the chicken up on the wire rack
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350
- Bump the heat to 425 and cook for another 25 minutes or until done
- The skin will be perfectly crispy!
Sauce: (This is enough to toss 1.5lb wings)
- 1/2 cup crystal
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Melt butter in a pan on low heat
- Add hot sauce and worcestershire
- Toss around in wings