smoked chicken wings
Ahh. The smoker. There is something about finding good BBQ and there is surely something about making good BBQ at home. The smoker helps achieve that. You will have all your neighbors wondering where that smell is coming from.
We have a simple electric one. It is easy to work, easy to clean and makes delicious meals. For the price it would be to take out a family of 4 to a BBQ restaurant, you can buy a good smoker. Try it!
- 4lb chicken wings
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- Mix all the seasonings together in a small bowl
- Lay out chicken wings
- Sprinkle on front and rub it in
- Sprinkle on back and rub it in
- Heat the smoker to 250 and cook for 90 minutes
- Heat the smoker to 375 to crisp skin for about 25 minutes
If using a BBQ Pit, you can make a foil packet with wood chips and grill the chicken wings.