fried chicken fingers
My kids usually aren't picky or funny about any food, however, they love chicken "fingers" way more than tenders. You know tenders are like a whole inch wider! Such Silliness.
To make these more kid friendly, I take the chicken tenders and cut them in 3 long pieces. That way the kids think they are better and they fry faster. Win-win!
- 1 lb chicken tenders (cut into 3 strips)
- 2 cups flour with 1 tbsp Slap Ya Mama seasoning mixed in
- 1/2 tbsp Slap Ya Mama seasoning
- Cut your chicken into strips and season with 1/2 tbsp Slap Ya Mama - set aside
- In a large bowl put the flour and 1 tbsp Slap Ya Mama seasoning- mix around
- Place a few strips of chicken at a time in the flour batter and toss it around
- Fry at 350 until done and golden