ellie bell shells
My little girl... Man, she is wonderful! She is a ginger, and it shows through her personality. You can call her a spitfire, firecracker, hell raiser, sweetheart, princess, beautiful, heck she is all of them.
So, I made my son some tenders a few weeks ago, and we named them "big boy tenders". When she saw that, y'all, she was pissed. That's saying it lightly. So she told me she wanted something named after her ASAP.
Macaroni is one of her favorites, so we kick it up a notch because she likes it with some spice.
- 1 lb cooked shells
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cups cheddar
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tsp slap ya mama cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Cook shells according to package and set aside
- Melt butter in heavy bottom pan
- Add heavy cream and bring to a boil
- Add cheeses and seasoning
- Turn off heat
- Add shells back to the pan and toss
- Add more spice if ya like!