Sliced Baked Potatoes
Oh Potato! There are so many ways to cook these little things.
This is a nice dish that requires little work and is a hearty side.
Heat oven to 425
- 5 medium potatoes
- Mrs Dash garlic herb seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 3-4tbsp butter
- Wash and peel-(optional) your potatoes
- Slice them about 1/2 inch thick, you can do thicker slices and adjust your cooking time accordingly
- Lay out your potatoes on a cookie sheet (just do one layer so they won't get soggy and they will all cook)
- Melt the butter and brush on top of the potatoes
- Sprinkle each potato with salt, pepper and Mrs Dash to taste
- Flip the potatoes over and repeat
- Cook for 20 minutes
- Take out the potatoes and flip them over and cook for 20 more minutes